Saturday, August 8, 2009

A :: M


Got myself some new AM's (alain mikli) to replace my current A-Look. Been looking for a pair a long while now...The ones that cut it cost a liver so there weren't many choices and this one wasn't an actual choice as well, but I'll explain later.

The ones in A-Look are cheap but...cheap. Not sure how they pull it off. Every single frame in there's got a factor that just bugs. A nice frame but ridiculous stripes. Nice colors with an absurd frame. Nice frames AND colors but they just HAD to stamp a bigass Logo on the side.

Mikli's got some nice frames and colors but most can be a bit too exaggerated in style. ....And Price. Some plastic frames can go up to 900USD (88,000円) or 490USD (48,000円) like this one...(frame only). I ain't in hell gonna pay that much for a plastic frame glued with metal pins, but out of a generous route (and limited choice) I was able to land this one with 9/10's of the pie cut out of the plate. The style is not exactly me but damn I can't ask for more.

2 comments:

Amie said...

hey this one seems cool!

GL said...

Thx. Just took a glance with it without the lens so it wasn't mint clear but it looked aight. Anything looks alright when blurred though...

Related Posts with Thumbnails