Friday, August 14, 2009

Epoch :: Coffee Bar & Desserterie



This cafe was buzzing around recently so some Colleagues and I went to see what the fuss was all about. Home to a HK Barista champion introduced last week on radio, sporting illy's, was more than expected. They really do know what they're doing with their illy's the cappuccino was off the hook. I ain't shelling out anymore doe to SB or PC unless I'm desperate. The pastry was pretty good too. The Orange Chocolate Dome (above) was better than expected but not overwhelming. You can taste the orange...a bit, but you can't even call it an accent. The chocolate and coating was really good though, but just doesn't live up to its name.



We had lunch there with a bowl of Risotto and Cream soup, which I forgot to snap because the hunger just took me over. All in all a great place to chill, we almost forgot lunch time was over.

Epoch

2 comments:

Rin said...

I like it here!
wa!the dome looks so yummmm!
take away 1 for me in our next meeting!or ar least the coffee!

GL said...

Aight make your mind you want this or Awfully Chocolate.

Related Posts with Thumbnails