Monday, August 10, 2009

モンバー :: Central

日本で今モンハンが熱い中、先週モンバー食ってきた。 Monster Burgerの略ね。今つけたけど。


Been craving for burgers since I set foot in HK but couldn't find any decent ones back then. McD's is the way to go here but luckily HK somehow realized it ain't the only way to go and opened a few more in these few recent years. Now there are countless burger restaurants and I'm on a mission to try them out before the metabolism slows down as the years tick away. Prolly gonna recommend a few in a post later this month but here's one I checked out recently, Monster Burger. There's one in Admiralty and Central. If you want some space to sit around in Admiralty's the way to go. The one in Centrals only got few tables so most people order take outs.

Anyways, the putty on this one is huge. HUGE. And when it's double it won't stack up properly, like in the photo....The putty on top kind of slips off the stack so you'll have a hard time biting in. The taste is alright but the buns are a turn off. There are better choices but I'll compare them in a post later.

Monster Burger (Admiralty)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

最近サバイバル・クッキングしてないの?

GL said...

うむ・・最近オレも思った・・夕方じっくり家にいたらやるけどねぇ~。今度マーボーやろうかと。
このままじゃあ生き残れない。

Rin said...

u tried the DOUBLE! !!u re so...

Rin said...

hey,for the burgers, y not try in Main St.Deli? I like the place n the burgers re so HUGE n yummy!!!

GL said...

I'm so what???

I'll probably sweep that place soon its a matter of time. Take me there next time.

GL said...

I'm so what???

I'll probably sweep that place soon its a matter of time. Take me there next time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails