Monday, April 19, 2010

扉の向こうは :: 動物園だった

タイトルが日本語だったけどちょっとした不gou no tame I'm just going to revert back to English so it's a bit easier to explain.

Just met a friend a few days ago for dinner to catch up on things. After the big meal she was nice enough to invite me to her place to take the dogs out for a walk. I've heard about the pets she owns and was ready to take what was coming.

I'll just say hearing and seeing are two completely different things. When she opened the door I was greeted by a Siberian Husky hovering skipping around my legs nearly tipping me over. Managed to skip my way through a Bedlington Terrior to a small sofa beside a Lionhead rabbit cage, sat down and noticed a Ragdoll cat scratching on something, not giving a shit about me. I was already overwhelmed with all that I've seen in such a small room, when I calmed down a bit she told me there was another cat right above me on the bed. There's suppose to be a humongous turtle in there somewhere too but didn't have the chance to see it.

















Here's a list of the members:

Sundae - Siberian Husky (Dog)
Bagel - Bedlington Terrier (Dog)
Bristol - British Short Hair (Cat)
Buffy - Ragdoll (Cat)
Bella - Lionhead (Rabbit)
arKwai - Geochelone Sulcata (Turtle)
















Took the dogs out for a walk later and take a look at this.
Poser knows how to watch a ball game with style.

4 comments:

Amie said...

Zoo!? Pet shop!?

world of sekimachihato said...

please don't tell me she lives in a standard 500 square foot hong kong apartment...
oh, couldn't help noticing that you were in her bedroom *wink wink*

GL said...

■Amie
Not for sale, so Zoo. Do you have pets?

GL said...

■world of sekimachihato

standard apartment it is. I barely had place to set foot on. Seems like a new place is on the white board though, which is good news.
No I was in the living and BTW she's a old friend of mine and took care of me when I was still a noob in HK lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails