Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lovers & Haters :: Kobe Highlight Reel

I'm a Hater.


That being said, I'm pretty sure there are a lot of Lovers out there too. Marc "I'm a fanboy like the others and I can't analyze shit" Stein, the Anti-Hollinger Society, citizens from the city of angels and a lot more that are hypnotized. Yes he's talented in some areas and yes his style is a bit like Jordan if not Johnson so there are a lot of comparisons, and yes he's in the best team in the league coached by Phil "i only coach legends with a Pippen" Jackson.

Aside from all that, coz this debate is endless, here's why I hate Kobe.
(Click to ENLARGE, at your own risk)

5. Whiner: The pinky surgery sure did win a lot of sympathy votes for his MVP last year. He's doing it again this year but we ain't stupid.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Weasel: Just look. If it doesn't make you want to smash it in, you've got issues.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Cocky: Famous for his finger pointing (other than someones @crack), some of his gestures remind us of MJ also and that's just rubbing the salt in deeper.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Rapist: Nuf said

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Fag: Just gay

(Click to ENLARGE, at your own risk, but I recommend this one)

Honestly I don't have anything against his ability except for the girly baseline dunk he does all the time and I do agree he is one of the best players in the league. Maybe it's just his fagface or whatever it is but I just don't dig. Maybe his sidekick elf Fisher rubs it in too. There's something about Fisher that makes me hate Kobe even more and I hope he pulls a bynum (Pau Gasols cool though, with all my respect). I'm not saying he sucks. Haven't mentioned that once. He just gets on my nerves and I'm sure there are a lot out there that feel the same way.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see 3xB's response to this entry. LOL

GL said...

He's gonna love it I'm sure. With all these proofs, he ain't gonna deny anything 'cept his buck tooth.

Anonymous said...

I finally figured out how to comment on your blogs.

I am uterly disgusted.

You did a good job on this. I hate it, but you did a very good job.

As chairman of the Laker Nation, Support Kobe Foundation, and the Anti-Hollinger Society, I need to address your points.

5. Whiner
Kobe is not a whiner, he is a winner. He never had the pinky surgery, but he needs it. He was going to get the pinky surgery in the offseason, but he played for Team USA in the olympics because he knew the US would not win Gold with a player like LeBron James as their leader. If he gets surgery, he won't be able to play for 6 weeks, so that's why he put off the surgery. It is still broken with a torn ligament as well. Kobe is a warrior.

4. Weasel
This coment is just a product of your hate, and I consider it a low blow that has nothing to do with Kobe Bryant as an individual.

3. Cocky
He's got the skill to back it up. At least he's not as cocky as LeBron in LeBron's stupid post-game interviews where he is so full of himself. Kobe always gives credit to his teamates.

2. Rapist
Everyone on the planet knows it wasn't a rape and he was set-up by some slut that wanted his money.

1. Gay
He raped a woman. He is not gay. Although there is a lot of photographs and footage that he is, this is just him in the wrong timing. It is funny though. I like the one where he's jumping in the air with like that "YIPEEE~~!!" Expression.

Kobe is cool. And I don't have anything against LeBron. I actually respect LeBron, and I used to like him. Until a man named Hollinger couldn't get off his dick, and his minions proclaim him to be the best ever.

I do think LeBron is the 2nd best player in the League and he would be the best if Kobe wasn't there.
The only knack that I have on LeBron is his inflated stats that everyone glamorizes, and his being protected by the refs even more than Wade is nowadays. He also totally ignores team offense and is more of a ballhog than Dwayne Wade. He will only pass the ball when he is almost sure that he can get an assist out of it to inflate his stats. All he cares about are his own stats. His stupid throwing baby powder in the air ritual is getting old and annoying.

LeBron also leads the league in phantom fouls. Can you imagine how pathetic LeBrick's shooting percentage would be if the innocent defenders weren't called for a foul every time they breathe on him half the time? When he goes to the line, that shot he missed doesn't count as an attempt.

PS - Mark Stein is one of the few writers that backs his stuff up with facts. Charley Rosen from FoxSports is good too. You should check him out instead of being a complete Hollinger Junkie.

GL said...

ROFL

5. He's a whiner. You see him complain to the refs almost everytime he stumbles on someones toe during a layup attempt.

4. Weasel. A lot of my hatred is fueled by his face. And I admitted in my post already.

3. Cocky. I don't care what he backs up, he's cocky.

2. Rapist. Yea he was set up to be a rapist. So he is.

1. Gay doesn't refer to sexuality. Just look at his face. It's 'gay'.

LeBron hasn't even started and he's hanging on Kobe's ass already. Like i've said a million times LeBron will never be able to pull 10+ assists out of his ass after scoring 50points with Mo Williams on board if he was selfish. I haven't seen anyone do that except D-wade and he's got a shitty team so he needs to rack up those stats. LeBron scores 50 with Mo draining shots. AND he adds 10+ assists. Now thats just ridiculous. Kobe? He scored 11 points last night against Iggy and co.

Hey Hollinger's cool. He's got a few screws loose but he's cool.

Anonymous said...

goddamn...didn't look at your page for few days and look what we have here. feud.

getting all excited here. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails