Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Recent Films :: Coraline

Coraline
★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ (6/10)


This movie was good. Er~, The graphics~, creativity~, characters~…mood~…...stop-motion~...
environment…..

...plot



To be honest I kinda slept through 1/3 of the movie coz I was too tired. The dark mood (with 3D sunglasses) just took me further away with the daze. So it would be a bit unfair for me to spill my thoughts on this one but “impression-wise”, it was pretty entertaining. Everything was just so creative. There were some parts that may be too harsh on little kids (I heard there were kids crying) but the detail and effort that went into this stop-motion film is incredible.

Props to that alone.

But comparing to Wolverine (See post below), the "when's this gonna end" meter was a bit higher so I'm just going to place this film a notch below.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails