Friday, May 15, 2009

Impotent :: Yet Powerful

After a hard (yet sleepy) day I jumped into the showers to soften up a bit.


Grabbed it gently, turned on the flow, covering up various directions and everything was just soothing, relaxing, serene.


Until it just snapped right off.


Forcing directions to gush upwards to the roof and drip right back down, the whole place was a mess.


Left with no options I had to get everything done with a head-less tube and man was the force harsh! Opened up my eyes on how important the head is for maximum comfort.


Need to be gentle next time......



BTW


I was talking about the hand shower. Pervs




2 comments:

world of sekimachihato said...

my one was constantly dripping until i finally got fed up and got our local handyman to come over and fix my pipe.
i think all it needed was a good ol' tight screw.
working like wonders now!
no more dripping and a powerful flow when turned on. nothing like it after a long hard day in the office.

GL said...

Yea dripping's always a bad sign. Luckily it can still be managed with a couple tweaks and twists from the handyman.

I'm still thinking when I'm gonna find a replacement. It's annoying now that I can't control the strength...

Related Posts with Thumbnails