Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Collection :: Abduction

When you work in this field, you get all sorts of sweet deals if you have the right resources. I happen to work in the Industrial Design field and through a few cobs the resource happens to have some hookups with nice deals for watches……..
Nah I have my cap on sideways. To put things straight, just got them through a friend. lol


Alessi :: Kaj :: Designed by Karim Rashid (Abducted - 50%)


Appetime :: Pips (Abducted - 100%)


Nike Timing (Abducted - 75%)

Been waiting for these for a month since I ordered them. It was such a good deal I couldn’t resist buying 10, which sums up to the equivalent price of buying 1 digital watch only. NICE.

Enjoyed the collection for about a day maybe.

Then more than half has been abducted, as usual. or2…

8 comments:

world of sekimachihato said...

great idea just hit me as i'm sitting here drinking my morning coffee.
who don't you ship one of these watches to everyone of your ever-so-loyal blog readers?

(alessi please; pretty please!)

GL said...

Hmmmm. Depends on how many readers are out there. If there's 2~3. May~be. ww

Amie said...

big fans of nike watches!! did you steal them from work?

GL said...

No....I didn't steal them from work. It's from those little "catologues" you cheap bastards receive annually.

Let me know when you're hooked too! lol

Unknown said...

ho lan~ wufufufu~ good taste wo!

Anonymous said...

出産祝いとしてよこせ!!!

GL said...

■Mandy
.....

GL said...

■JGA
そう来たか・・・

今度直接おじさんがベイビーに渡すさ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails