Monday, April 13, 2009

Recent Films :: Monsters vs Aliens

Monsters vs Aliens
★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ (2/10)


■ Bad character design
■ Bad atmosphere
■ Bad plot
■ Bad transitions
■ Bad HUMOR

I don't know what went wrong. The fact that I didn't watch the 3D goggles version or if the theater at Tung Chung just sucked ass it was lame as hell. The jokes just didn't work. At all. Maybe it has something to do with the bad characters, I don't know, sometimes it's all about the character that makes everything funny. If anybody imitates David Letterman it may not be funny at all. But it's funny when Letterman does it. Imagine Christian Bale acting like a clown. That's how I felt throughout the whole movie.

1 star for hearing a few giggles from kids and 1 more because I'm generous.

Don't go. Wait for Pixar's "UP".

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails