Sunday, December 28, 2008

伊呂波焼肉 :: IROHA

伊呂波焼肉IROHA
★★★★★(5/5)


Went to 焼肉IROHA last week and I have to say it was one of the best 焼肉 I had in a while. It's suppose to be Korean BBQ but they're categorized in Japanese food because of the 和牛(Wagyuu:Japanese Beef) and sashimi. I'm a bit blur on this one but most of the appetizers seems to be Japanese food but there were some Korean dishes as well, like stone rice and kimchi noodles, so, I guess it's basically a Japanese restaurant that does Korean. Or...a Korean BBQ done in Japanese style. I'm not sure what type of restaurant it is but DAMN THE BEEF WAS GOOD. It's a bit pricey, really, but the quality exceeds it all so whichever of you in HK can give it a try on a special occasion. Or if you're feeling rich this month.



more info HERE

4 comments:

world of sekimachihato said...

you might see me there next time!
i often go there for lunch on the weekend, much cheaper than dinner but basically the same! (man i sound cheap...)

GL said...

Lunch seems like a good option. May try it out again soon. It's basically the same? Really? I assume they're like Lunch sets right. Sounds interesting. And the price sounds cheap! Which is important for us males. Sasuga! Aria~ssu!

Unknown said...

....................

GL said...

..............

Related Posts with Thumbnails