Sunday, October 12, 2008

iPod Touch 2G :: 09-14-08 Unboxing

Thought I'd finally let my Shuffle go and try one of these. Had to think a while coz I hate Steve Jobs I don't trust Apple products much. After playing around with it for a month, I have to say the shuffle is much more convenient in controlling your playlist on the go. But the media you can stuff into the iPod Touch is quite amazing and that alone covers up for the messy music controls. Especially the new 2.1 software update.



The clear hard plastic packaging. The first generation use to come in a elegant paper box but Apple got bashed for it so they changed it to a way smaller plastic packaging. It's still a smart construction. Don't know how to explain you'll have to see for yourself.


Earphones. USB Connector. Dock part. Silk cloth. Manual. and the iPod mounted on a plastic holder.



Instead of a plain transparent sheet, the 2G comes with graphics. Which means I must peel off the sheet to use it before I buy any film protection for it. Honestly the glass is scratch proof and hard enough so protection is not necessary. It's just the chrome part. You can put a scratch on the surface by just glaring at it.

And yea it's insanely thin.

2 comments:

Rin said...

(coz I hate Steve Jobs) I don't trust Apple products much...
haha~so at the end u bought the chrome protection yet?

GL said...

I ordered the Invisible Shield from Zagg but it hasn't arrived yet!! Guess that's the price to pay if you order online with discounts. It did save me 25% though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails